Kindness Conversations: 5 Questions to Help Promote Kindness & Empathy in Kids by Dr. Lynne Kenney
"I’ve been thinking lately about how kind it was of you to look for your sister’s shoes when she couldn’t find them. Let’s talk about how we can share more kindness at home..."
- "What is kindness to you?"
- "Where do you see people being kind most often?"
- "In our family, what are kind things we often do for one another?"
- "What can we do to bring even more kindness into our home?"
- "How will we talk with our entire family about being more kind?"
Let us know how your "kindness conversations" are going. Together, we'll share more acts of kindness.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.