When It Comes to Selling Your House, the Devil is in the Details: 6 Overlooked Spaces to Throw Some TLC - ASAP! by Heather Bragg
7 years ago
Selling your house? Follow these six steps to make sure often overlooked spots get some deserved TLC and help your house look its best!
- Check to make sure the doors don’t squeak – and if they do, hit ‘em with some WD40.
- Limit decorative objects (like throw pillows) to three at the most.
- Take down groups of pictures or larger, visually “busy” paintings, which can be distracting to buyers.
- Clear kitchen countertops as much as possible.
- Remove everything from the front of the refrigerator.
- Clean the stovetop.
When it comes to boosting your home's appeal, the devil can be in the details!