Earth Day Activities for Kids: Celebrate Earth Day With Earth-Friendly Recycle Crafts by Ali Mathis
Use any clean household recycled items that you have: toilet paper tubes, paper towel tubes, cardboard boxes, empty egg cartons, tin cans (make sure there's not sharp edges), empty milk jugs, clean food containers, etc. Provide your child with a work area (if you're letting them use glue or paint, you may want to put down newspaper or a drop cloth) and let them get creative!
- used items (examples below)
- duct tape or scotch tape
- rubber bands
Here's how to do it:
- Gather some items that you would normally throw away. Coffee cup sleeves, egg cartons, toilet paper rolls, cleaned-out food containers, rubber bands and drink tops are just a few examples of items that work well.
- Put them on a table with some glue, duct tape, Scotch tape and rubber bands.
- Add other craft materials you already have, like paint, pipe cleaners, beads, construction paper, etc.
- Let the kids create their own sculptures and art masterpieces.
Here are some recycle craft ideas.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.