Buttery 5-Ingredient Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe: A Bite of Pecan Pie Anytime (20 Minutes) by 30Seconds Food
Many of us are fans of pecan pie and butter pecan ice cream – so why not buttery pecan pie cookies? This moist pecan pie cookie recipe has just five ingredients and will put a big smile on your face. It's like a bite of pecan pie anytime you want one.
The smile comes because these delicious cookies are sweet, crunchy, buttery and moist. It's the perfect cookie combination (and feel free to serve them with a scoop of ice cream)!
To make these easy and delicious cookies you will need butter, sugar, vanilla extract, flour and pecans. The low-sodium cookies bake up in less than 20 minutes and smell divine!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 13 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 18 to 20 minutes
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Sheet
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Parchment Paper
- If you want these cookies to be gluten-free, use gluten-free flour.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to make 24 cookies.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and continue to beat for 1 more minute. Add the vanilla and flour. Stir until just combined. Fold in the pecans.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Using the bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup, flatten the cookies.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove and allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 9.6g
Saturated Fat: 5.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 13.9g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
Total Sugars: 5.8g
Vitamin D: 5mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.