This Pecan Pie Dessert Cups Recipe Is Even Better Than Pecan Pie (Seriously) by Elisa Schmitz
If you like pecan pie, then you will love these easy and delicious pecan pie dessert cups. They're like pecan pie, but better. Here's why:
Our family loves pecan pie. Every year during Thanksgiving and Christmas, I make this delicious pecan pie recipe, created by my friend Donna's grandma. It's so delicious! But I was looking for a way to serve pecan pie in individual portions, to make it easier to serve and handier to give as gifts.
The result is this divine pecan pie cups dessert recipe, which my husband said "is so much better than pecan pie!" That's because while pecan pie's ooey-gooey goodness comes from all that butter and brown sugar, there's not much more to it than that. This pecan pie cups recipe has flour and even some oats in it, which create more substance while still retaining that pecan pie nature that we enjoy.
I'm whipping up batches of these delicious pecan pie desserts for Thanksgiving, and to send home with our guests. Hope you enjoy them, too!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 cup flour (I used gluten-free flour)
- 1/2 cup oats (I used gluten-free oats)
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Store the muffins in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and pecans in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy. Add the butter and vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry until just combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake liners. Fill each muffin tin almost full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before removing cups from muffin tins. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 6.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 17.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
Total Sugars: 12g
Vitamin D: 10mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.