Healthy Salmon Salad Recipe: Lemony Mediterranean Salmon Salad Recipe With Couscous, Feta, Spinach & Blueberries by Jaime Spitler
This delicious Mediterranean salmon salad recipe was born out of sheer convenience. It was the end of a long summer day and my husband and I were so hungry, but the thought of a big, heavy dinner didn't seem appealing at all. I started pulling stuff out of the fridge – and voila! –the perfect salad was born!
This salmon recipe is filling and satisfying, yet light, and so so yummy! This is the perfect salad for a causal night that you want to feel fancy with very little effort. We love this recipe so much because you can switch up the protein and ingredients depending on what you have handy and what you like. Consider this a jumping off point and get creative with it!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 4-ounce salmon filets
- 1 box pearled couscous, prepared according to package directions
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces crumbled feta
- salad dressing (we use creamy balsamic salad dressing)
Here's how to make it:
- Place salmon filets on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, lemon and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Brush the mixture over the salmon. (For a little extra zing you can sprinkle the salmon with lemon zest or bake it with lemon slices on top.)
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
- To assemble the salad, put the spinach and couscous into the bottom of bowls. Add the remaining ingredients. Top with the salmon and drizzle with salad dressing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.