Creamy 4-Ingredient Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe Is Breakfast Made Easy by 30Seconds Food
A creamy delicious hash brown casserole made with only four ingredients? Yes! You just may rethink the hash brown casserole recipe you normally make because this one is so delicious and in the oven in no time. Did we mention it has just four ingredients? This is breakfast made easy!
It's true, you only need four easy ingredients to make this creamy hash brown casserole. Here's what you need: hash browns, heavy cream, cheddar cheese and green onions. The herb sprinkle garnish is optional. You combine all the ingredients, bake them up until golden then enjoy the cheesy potato goodness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 cups shredded frozen hash browns
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Airtight Containers
- Pepper Grinder
- You can use Monterey Jack or even Gruyere cheese instead of cheddar. For a spicy kick, try pepper-jack cheese (or add a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes).
- Add a sprinkle of your favorite herbs as an optional garnish.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The casserole reheats well in the microwave.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the hash browns, heavy cream, green onions and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Top with additional green onions and an herb sprinkle, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 30.2g
Saturated Fat: 14.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 28.8g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Total Sugars: 1.4g
Vitamin D 19mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.