No-Bake Creamy Caramel Pie Recipe Is Out of This World Delicious by 30Seconds Food
Need an easy dessert for Thanksgiving? This isn't your typical caramel no-bake pie recipe. This is dreamy, creamy what-the-fluff magic. A sweet, creamy layer of fluffy goodness is topped with chocolate and caramel to create an out-of-this-world pie.
To make this no-bake caramel chocolate pie recipe you will need cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, non-dairy-whipped topping, a premade pie crust (baked, if necessary), caramel ice cream topping or sauce, chocolate chips or chopped chocolate and whipped cream.
Serve the pie for dessert with a cup of coffee or hot tea.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 (makes 1 pie)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 ready made pie crust
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 - 2 cups whipped cream
- This pie is great with a traditional pie crust, graham crust, shortbread crust or whatever pie crust you enjoy.
- To change things up, switch the chocolate for flaked coconut and add some chopped nuts, or use a homemade caramel recipe like salted maple caramel sauce or sweet bourbon butterscotch sauce.
- Store the pie covered in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour half of the filling into the pie crust. Top with half of the caramel ice cream topping and chopped chocolate.
- Pour on the remaining filling. Top the entire pie with whipped cream. Drizzle with the remaining caramel and chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.6g
Saturated Fat: 10.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 29.3g
Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
Total Sugars: 18g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.