Chef's Creamy Bourbon Pecan Pie Milkshake Recipe Is a Holiday Favorite by Chef Gigi
If you have leftover pecan pie, have I got a recipe for you! Pecan pie is definitely a holiday favorite, but pecan pie recipes are not just for pies any more. Once you taste this creamy bourbon pecan pie milkshake recipe, you'll be making (or buying) pecan pie just so you can make this dreamy dessert. It'll become your new holiday favorite!
This decadent bourbon pecan pie ice cream recipe comes together in just 5 minutes. Here's what to have on hand to make this easy, delicious shake: a piece of pecan pie, butter pecan or vanilla ice cream, milk or half and half, and bourbon. The ingredients are whirled together in a blender until smooth and creamy. You pour it into a mason jar or smoothie glass and grab a spoon (it may be too thick for a straw)!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 piece of pecan pie
- 2 scoops butter pecan ice cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bourbon
- Smoothie Glasses
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Pie Plate
- Immersion Blender
- If you want a thinner shake, you can use skim milk or almond milk instead of whole milk or half and half.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or crushed graham crackers, if desired.
- For a non-alcoholic version, omit the bourbon.
- This shake freezes well, in case you want to make extra.
Here's how you make it:
- Place everything in the blender and let 'er rip until you have a nice, thick and creamy shake.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and crushed graham crackers, if you like.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 19.4g
Saturated Fat: 7.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 51.1g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5g
Total Sugars: 33.2g
Vitamin D: 24mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.