3 Fun Halloween Activities to Encourage Bonding With Your Little Goblins by Marge Jesberger
Use Halloween to bond with your child. Start with this easy project that will add something extra to your treats.
- Copy the fortunes below or get kids to create their own.
- Cut them into strips and attach them to granola bars, boxes of raisins or any treat.
- You could also decorate a jar and pull them out, one by one.
- Kids can take them to school parties or hand them out the night of trick or treat.
Here are some fortune examples:
“Before midnight, you will eat a sand-witch."
“You will adopt three baby skunks."
"Witch witch is witch?”
“Don't goblin your candy!”
Get kids involved in making their own costumes. Here's how to start:
- Have them draw a picture of who they would like to be.
- Figure out what you have on hand to make it a reality. For instance, a cardboard box (with a hole on top for the head) can become a TV or computer. Cover with paper or foil, then have the kids enlarge a favorite photo or draw a picture for the screen.
Set aside a few hours for a trip to a:
- pumpkin patch
- corn maze
- haunted house
Don’t forget to take photos! Boo!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.