DIY Suet Bird Seed Cake Recipe: How to Make Homemade Suet Cakes for the Birds by Gale Gand
- 3/4 cup fat (beef, bacon, chicken or a combination)
- 1/4 cup nut butter (any kind)
- 1 1/2 cups bird seed
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl warm the fat and nut butter together in the microwave. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the bird seed. Pour into a flexible mold. Chill.
- Pop out and feed it to the birds.
Chef Gale Gand's completed homemade suet cake.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.