Light Up the Holidays With This Fun Christmas Candle Craft (Made With Toilet Paper Tubes) by 30Seconds Mom
The holidays is the perfect time to start a craft night with the family. Not only can you make fun, one-of-a-kind holiday decorations, but you'll be creating amazing memories.
This fun Christmas candle craft is made with recycled toilet paper tubes, construction paper, paint, a cardboard box lid, glue, masking tape, lace or ribbon and either white confetti, gift basket filler or fake holiday snow. You'll also need battery operated tealight candles.
- empty toilet paper tubes or paper towel tubes
- white construction paper
- white paint
- cardboard box lid (a shoebox or small Amazon delivery box work well)
- Modge Podge or white glue
- masking tape
- paint brushes
- battery operated tealight candles
- lace or ribbon
- white confetti, gift basket filler or fake holiday snow
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the tubes to different heights. At the top of the tubes, make a "hammock" using the masking tape. This is where the tealight will sit.
- Cover the tubes with white construction paper using the glue or masking tape.
- Use Modge Podge or white glue to create a dripping wax effect at the top of the tube. Allow it to dry and then paint with white paint.
- Cover the lid with white construction paper or paint it using the white paint.
- Fill the bottom of the lid with the confetti, filler or snow. Add the candles.
- Glue on embellishments and add the tealight candles.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.