Father's Day Activities Book for Dad: 15 Ideas for a Father's Day Coupon Book From the Kids by 30Seconds Mom
If you're looking for a frugal gift for Father's Day and also want to keep the kids busy a while, here's a DIY idea you'll love. Have your kids create a card and a coupon book filled with activities that they want to do with Dad throughout the summer.
Here are some ideas to include:
- Wash his car.
- Play a game of basketball.
- Watch one of his favorite movies from when he was a kid.
- Go out for ice cream.
- Make his favorite breakfast or dinner.
- Let him take a long nap – uninterrupted sleep is key.
- A day of fishing or other favorite sport.
- Explore a new park.
- Take a swim or make it a beach day.
- Drive or take a road trip until you get somewhere new to explore.
- Plan a family vacation.
- Pick a new recipe and make it together.
- Have a dance party.
- Play in the sprinkler.
- Make homemade rainbow ice cream or a platter of nachos.
Of course, ask the kids what Dad may like, and let them decide what they want to do with Dad. If the kids aren't feeling too artistic, here's a printable template for your Father's Day coupon book.