Recipe for Lifelong Intimacy: 11 Ways Orgasms Are Good for Your Health! by 30Seconds Mom
Dr. Barb DePree, author of “Yes You Can: Dr. Barb’s Recipe for Lifelong Intimacy,” tells us that orgasms aren’t just fun, they’re good for your health. Got your attention? Here are 11 ways orgasms are good for you!
- Sex leads to a longer life.
- Sex, like all exercise, helps protect us against heart attack and possibly stroke.
- Hormones released during sex may decrease the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- It bolsters the immune system.
- Sex before bed helps us get to sleep.
- Of course, sex burns calories.
- Sex can help relieve chronic pain, including migraines.
- An active sex life is closely correlated with overall quality of life.
- Good sex can protect us against depression.
- Good sex reduces stress and increases self-esteem.
- Sex with your significant other stimulates feelings of affection, intimacy and closeness.
Learn more about Dr. Barb DePree at MiddleSexMD.com!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.