Only Have One Oven? 6 Tried-and-True Tips to Help When Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner by Eirene Heidelberger
- Write down everything you’re making at what temperature and for how many minutes they need to bake.
- Write down goal times for when dinner is served.
- Create a spreadsheet with these parameters.
- When you need to bake at three different temps, average them and go for it, rotating on the oven racks and checking often.
- Think about using your microwave, toaster oven and the grill.
- Make friends with your neighbors and walk over a side dish they won't mind sharing oven space with.
But above all, enjoy the time with your family!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.