No-Bake Pecan Cream Pie Recipe (To Avoid a Family Fight on Thanksgiving, Make Two) by Donna John
Thanksgiving is a time for family recipes and classics, but's also the perfect time to try new recipes. My grandma's pecan pie is the classic – and this no-bake pecan cream pie is the new kid on the block this year. This easy, creamy no-bake pie is incredibly delicious and beyond easy to make. I had it ready for the refrigerator in under 10 minutes. I'd say that was making dessert magic!
This simple no-bake pecan pie recipe has just a handful of ingredients. Here is your short and sweet shopping list: a premade graham pie crust, a can of sweetened condensed milk, instant vanilla pudding mixes, milk, pecans and non-dairy whipped topping. The only cooking involved, if you want to call it that, is toasting the pecans. You could skip this step, but it does bring out more flavor in the nuts.
After licking the whisk and bowl, I could not wait for this pecan cream pie to chill up in the fridge. Wow! It's one the entire family is going to love, and now I'm thinking I should have made two. Don't wait until the holidays to make this easy pie for your family. Serve it for dessert throughout the year. It's destined to be a family favorite.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
- 1 9-ounce ready made graham crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups pecans, toasted (divided)
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- To toast the pecans, put them into a dry skillet over medium heat and stir until they are hot. Do not walk away because they can burn quickly. You don't want any color on them, just for the oils in the pecans to be released, which makes them more flavorful.
- Flip the lid from the graham crust over and use it as a lid.
- You could make a homemade graham cracker crust instead of buying one premade.
- You could use a 9-ounce premade shortbread crust instead of graham cracker.
- If you use a 6-ounce pie crust, you will have filling leftover.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sweetened condensed milk, cold milk, vanilla pudding mixes and 2 cups of the toasted pecans into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust.
- Garnish with remaining pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 17.4g
Saturated Fat: 9.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 54.6g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
Total Sugars: 52.5g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.