One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff Recipe: A Tasty 20-Minute Ground Beef Dinner by Heather Holter
My parents use to make hamburger stroganoff, and it was always too thick or greasy for my liking and it also lacked flavor. For my one-pot hamburger stroganoff recipe, I use beef broth and don't add as much sour cream as my parents did. I combine the pasta with the sauce to cook the noodles and add the sour cream last. This works like a dream; one pot and this budget-friendly dinner is done.
To make this hamburger skillet recipe you will need a pound of ground beef, an onion, beef broth, egg noodles, a can of mushrooms and sour cream. The ingredients cook in a skillet and are ready to be served in only about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 bag (12 to 16 ounces) egg noodles
- 1 can (4 to 8 ounces) mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- Serve this hamburger skillet dinner with vegetables of your choice.
- The leftovers freeze well.
- You could use fresh mushrooms instead of canned, but be sure to cook them before adding.
Here's how to make it:
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet. Drain any grease.
- Add the beef broth and mushrooms. Bring to boil.
- Add the noodles and cook until desired doneness. Drain excess broth once cooking is complete if there is a lot left in the pot, leaving a small amount, about 1 cup, to incorporate into the sauce.
- Add the soup and sour cream until well incorporated and heated through. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 26.7g
Saturated Fat: 11.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 34.2g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Total Sugars: 4.1g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.