Garlic Rosemary Green Beans Recipe: These Tasty Green Beans Are a Game Changer by John Eckels
Love green beans? I threw these garlic rosemary green beans together for a prime rib holiday dinner, and they were very well received by my guests. This green bean recipe is very easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. The green beans are so much better than just plain ol' green beans.
To make this quick and easy vegetable recipe, you will need just a few simple ingredients. Here is your short list of ingredients to gather: fresh green beans, garlic, rosemary and extra virgin olive oil. The green beans cook in a skillet and are ready in about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Mediterranean
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 12 ounces fresh whole green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- crushed rosemary, to taste
- 2 - 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Airtight Containers
- Garlic Press
- I usually get a 12-ounce bag of pre-snipped and cleaned green beans to save time.
- Try this recipe with different herbs like thyme, basil, oregano, parsley or chives.
Here's how to make it:
- Use a sauté pan or skillet with a lid and add 1/4 inch of water. Add the green beans and bring water to a boil. Cover and steam green beans for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain the water and let the green beans dry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and olive oil. Sprinkle desired amount of crushed rosemary over the green beans.
- Sauté or fry the green beans for a few minutes until the minced garlic starts to brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.1g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 6.5g
Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
Total Sugars: 1.2g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.