Creamy 5-Ingredient Caramel Fudge Recipe (Don't Wait for the Holidays) by 30Seconds Food
Who says you have to wait until the holidays to make or eat fudge? We think it's a sweet treat that you should enjoy whenever the craving hits you. And when the fudge is easy to make and has minimal ingredients, it makes it even better!
This creamy caramel fudge recipe has just five ingredients and cooks up in about 15 minutes. You need just simple pantry ingredients to make this caramel fudge: a can of sweetened condensed milk (not regular evaporated milk), dark brown sugar, butter, light corn syrup and white chocolate chips. The fudge is cooked on the stovetop, poured into a baking pan, cooled and then cut into squares. So quick and easy!
Keep a container of this caramel fudge out for a quick bite of sweetness, serve it for dessert, or surprise someone with a piece of fudge in their lunchbox. And yes, this candy recipe does make a great addition to your holiday table, so don't lose the recipe once you print it out!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes plus time to chill
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Store the fudge in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- To make cutting the fudge easier, warm a sharp knife under hot water, wipe it dry and cut the fudge.
- The serving size will depend on how big you cut the squares.
- If desired, sprinkle the warm fudge with sea salt.
Here's how to make it:
- Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper where it comes up over the sides. This will help remove the finished fudge from the pan later. Set aside.
- Put the sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and corn syrup into a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, then gently simmer for about 8 minutes, or until it reaches 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Remove from the heat about cool for about 2 minutes.
- Add the white chocolate chips and stir until completely melted. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Let the fudge cool for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.2g
Saturated Fat: 3.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 21.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 20.1g
Vitamin D: 2mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.