4-Ingredient Blueberry Banana Breakfast Bars Recipe Will Be on Repeat by Jan Mostrom
Ohhh, these blueberry banana breakfast bars are so delicious! Not only that, this breakfast bar recipe is nutritious and healthy without compromising taste! You'll only need four wholesome, simple ingredients to make these amazing and easy bars for breakfast or a snack for your family and friends. I promise this is one blueberry recipe you will make over and over again.
Here is your short and simple shopping list for these easy blueberry breakfast or snack bars: rolled oats, fresh blueberries, nut butter and ripe bananas. The ingredients are mixed together and baked until golden. So easy!
These blueberry bars are so delicious, they would even work served for dessert with a little ice cream on top. While I love using my leftover bananas for banana bread, I'm so happy to have another amazing recipe for those bananas.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened nut butter (almond butter, peanut butter or your favorite)
- 1 cup overripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- Oats are naturally gluten-free, but to be sure, you can use gluten-free oats for this recipe but not instant oats.
- Fresh blueberries work best, but you can use frozen blueberries, too.
- Store the breakfast bars in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the ripe bananas in a mixing bowl. Add in nut butter, a dash of salt and oats. Mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in most of the blueberries (save a little for the top).
- Press mixture into a 9x9-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Top with remaining blueberries. If desired, drizzle with a bit of maple syrup and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Serve warm.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.