Easy Summer Blueberry Limeade Recipe For the Win (No Refined Sugar) by Rae Aflatooni
Did you know the health benefits of blueberries is off the charts? Blueberries are a superfood and loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
For this easy vegan blueberry limeade you will need the following ingredients: lime juice (fresh is best), maple syrup, frozen blueberries and water. Simple, healthy ingredients. The ingredients are whirled in a blender until combined, then pour into a glass and get to sippin'. This hydrating blueberry and lime drink lets you enjoy a little taste of summer refreshment!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 10 cups
- 1 1/2 cups lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 5 1/2 cups water
- How do you make limeade less bitter? The easiest way to do this is to use more sweeteners. I tend to like my limeade more tart, so that is how the ingredients in this recipe are portioned. To make this blueberry limeade sweeter, I recommend adding 1 tablespoon of sweetener at a time until you achieve your ideal taste.
- I like to use maple syrup because it blends into the limeade so well. However, stevia or monk fruit sugar would be great sugar-free alternatives to sweeten this limeade recipe.
Here's how to make it:
- Squeeze 1 cup of lime juice into your blender.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the blender and pulse.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Raepublic.com.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.