4-Ingredient Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe: A Flavorful Dinner In About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
A delicious, juicy, flavorful steak dinner in about 20 minutes? You are not dreaming! This easy four-ingredient garlic butter steak bites recipe has minimal prep and a quick cooking time. What more could you want from a steak recipe?
You already may have the ingredients in your kitchen for this easy one-pan recipe: olive oil, sirloin or ribeye steak, butter and fresh garlic. The steak is cut into bite-sized pieces, seasoned with sea salt and black pepper, and seared quickly in olive oil until browned and cooked to desired doneness. Remove the steak to a plate and cook the garlic in butter until fragrant. Add the steak back to the pan, toss to coat and get ready for a flavor explosion in your mouth!
Serve these tender, juicy, gluten-free steak bites over rice, potatoes (we love mashed potatoes!), couscous, quinoa or your favorite grain. Don't forget a vegetable and salad for a complete and satisfying steak night dinner.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak or ribeye steak, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper. When the olive oil is hot, add the steak in a single layer and cook until well seared, about 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook about 2 minutes more. (You may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your pan.) Remove the steak to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if using, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add the steak back to the pan and stir to coat with the garlic butter. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.