Easy 4-Ingredient Cranberry-Glazed Baked Chicken Recipe by Donna John
A bowl of leftover cranberry sauce was sitting patiently in the fridge waiting for me to do something with it. I decided to create a cranberry-glazed baked chicken – and it was the right decision. Delicious!
To make this cranberry-glazed chicken recipe you will need bone-in chicken thighs, cranberry sauce, Dijon mustard and fresh garlic. That's it! Just four simple ingredients. The glaze is made with sweet and tart cranberry sauce, tangy Dijon mustard and garlic. The combination works so well on the chicken.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite chicken pieces)
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (I used homemade cranberry sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Seasoned Salt
- Morton Nature's Seasons
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Jellied or whole cranberry sauce can be used for this recipe.
- The addition of chopped green onions or chives for garnish makes it look very festive, like the holidays.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into an oiled baking dish. Season both sides with salt and pepper or seasoned salt (I used Morton Nature's Seasons). Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until chicken is just done, about 40 minutes (depends on size of chicken pieces). Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
- While the chicken bakes, combine the cranberry sauce, mustard and garlic in a saucepot.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring, until melted together.
- When the chicken is just done, spoon the cranberry glaze on top and spread to coat the chicken. Return to the oven and bake another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions or fresh chives, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.6g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbohydrate: 2.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
Total Sugars: 0.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.