Leftover Cornbread Stuffing Waffles Recipe: Run, Don't Walk, to the Waffle Maker by Donna John
Thanksgiving is over, which means many of us are looking for creative ways to use the leftovers. I saw a post from Tamara Ritchie on Facebook and was blown away! She put her stuffing into a waffle iron, then drizzled it with gravy. How delicious does that sound?
"Run, don’t walk, and put some leftover cornbread dressing into your waffle iron. Drizzle with some gravy and chopped green onions. So so good!" Tamara Ritchie wrote on her Facebook post.
To make these stuffing waffles from leftovers you will need leftover cornbread stuffing, turkey gravy and chopped green onions, for garnish (and freshness!). These cornbread stuffing waffles would be a great side dish with pork or chicken.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- leftover cornbread stuffing
- leftover turkey gravy, heated
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the waffle iron. Spoon the cornbread dressing evening into the waffle iron. Close and let it cook until hot and crispy (or to desired doneness).
- Remove and drizzle with hot gravy and garnish with chopped green onions.
- You don't have to wait to have leftover stuffing. You could easily prepare homemade stuffing or a box of stuffing and do this anytime.
- Try this recipe with bread stuffing.
- Garnish with chopped fresh chives instead of green onions.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 1.3g
Saturated Fat: 0.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 22.8g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 3.3g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.