Easy Crispy Pork Egg Rolls Recipe Is On the Table In 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
What is it about crispy fried egg rolls that can make us so happy? If you think you have to go out to get those crunchy egg rolls, think again. Egg rolls are easy to make at home. Really!
This quick egg roll recipe has just a few simple ingredients and minimal chopping because of the packaged cole slaw mix. Start by cooking ground pork and onion together in a skillet. Add oyster sauce, garlic, ginger and cabbage and cook until tender. Fill the egg roll wrappers with the mixture, fold and seal, then fry in a little vegetable oil until crispy and golden brown on all sides.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 cube frozen ginger or 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 15 egg roll wraps
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- Make sure they are sealed or the filling will come out when fried. Not sure how to fold an egg roll? Watch this video to see how to roll egg rolls.
- Try this recipe with ground chicken or ground turkey.
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the onion and pork in a skillet until the onion is soft and the pork cooked through, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and cook about 3 minutes or until desired tenderness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each egg roll wrapper with about 2 tablespoons of filling. Roll the wrapped up, fold in the sides, continue rolling and seal with a little water.
- Heat about 2 to 3 inches of oil to 360 degrees F in a skillet. Fry the egg rolls a few at a time until they are golden brown on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.3g
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 20.8g
Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
Total Sugars: 2.8g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.