Quick Cheesy Cauliflower Patties Recipe Will Make You a Believer by 30Seconds Food
Cauliflower can be prepared in so many different ways. This pan-fried cauliflower patties recipe has just a few simple ingredients and tastes amazing. With a hint of garlic, cheddar cheese and parsley, this cauliflower recipe is a family-friendly side dish with dinner or a fun appetizer served with yogurt or ranch for dipping.
The cauliflower patties are made with fresh cauliflower, garlic and fresh parsley that's chopped coarsely in a food processor or blender. The cheese and breadcrumbs are added next, then the mixture is shaped into patties. Coat the patties in a little breadcrumbs and pan fry in olive oil until golden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 small (about 1 pound) cauliflower, florets and stem roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs (divided)
- olive oil, for frying
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Food Processor
- If you want to serve them as appetizers, make them smaller.
- You can make these cauliflower patties the day ahead. Keep them covered in the refrigerator and take them out when you're ready to cook.
- Fresh cilantro, thyme or chives could be substituted for the parsley.
- To change up the flavor, stir some smoked paprika, turmeric, curry powder of your favorite spice into the batter.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cauliflower, garlic and parsley into a food processor or blender. Pulse to coarsely chop. (You may have to do this in batches.) Add the cheese, 4 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Pulse until the mixture becomes "sticky," but not mushy. Do not overmix.
- Form the mixture into patties and coat with the remaining 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties for about 2 minutes per side or until golden. Remove to a paper towel and repeat with remaining patties.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.1g
Saturated Fat: 6.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 14.4g
Dietary Fiber: 3.5g
Total Sugars: 3.6g
Vitamin D: 3mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.