7-Up Biscuits Recipe: 4-Ingredient Buttery Biscuit Recipe Can't Be Beat by Melissa Vickers
The first time I saw this biscuit recipe, I thought, “Really?? 7-Up?” The 7-Up biscuit recipe was so intriguing I had to try it. Oh my! These are the lightest, buttery-est biscuits! I’ve never had the easy biscuit recipe fail, and never opted not to eat more than I should at one sitting.
The easy biscuit recipe has just four ingredients: Bisquick baking mix (or your favorite baking mix), sour cream, 7-Up and butter. Combine the baking mix, sour cream and carbonated soda in a mixing bowl. Knead and fold the dough on a floured surface before cutting into biscuits. Place the biscuits on top of melted butter in a baking dish. Bake until golden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Sprite works, and even flat 7-Up will work for this biscuit recipe.
- Store any leftover biscuits in an airtight container. Reheat in the microwave for a few seconds.
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place butter in bottom of 11x9-inch casserole dish in the oven to melt.
- Mix baking mix, sour cream and 7-Up. Dough will be very soft, don’t worry!
- Knead and fold dough on surface covered with baking mix (or flour) until coated with your baking mix. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using round biscuit cutter or cookie cutter (I use a small glass).
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter in casserole dish. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 21.1g
Saturated Fat: 10.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 32.3g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 7.6g
Vitamin D: 6mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.