Easy 4-Ingredient Garlic Creamed Spinach Recipe Is Ready In 10 Minutes by Donna John
Garlic and herb cheese spread (that creamy delicious kind you buy in a tub) is the foundation for this easy creamed spinach recipe. No need to take up valuable space in the oven, because this delicious side dish recipe cooks right on the stove-top.
All you need for this delicious four-ingredient garlic creamed spinach recipe are spinach, butter, onion, and garlic/herb cheese spread (a pinch of nutmeg is optional). You won't believe how quickly this creamy spinach side dish recipe comes together!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 9 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tub (4 ounces) garlic and herb cheese (Boursin or Alouette)
- pinch of nutmeg (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Cook the onion until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese and nutmeg. Stir until cheese melts. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: If you like thinner creamed spinach, simply add a little milk. This recipe could easily be doubled or tripled.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.