Easy 20-Minute Creamy Mozzarella Broccoli Casserole Recipe (6 Ingredients) by 30Seconds Food
Creaminess may be an understatement when referring to this easy broccoli casserole recipe. With cream cheese, mayonnaise and mozzarella, you'll be hooked on this broccoli casserole after the first bite.
The steamed broccoli florets are mixed with cream cheese (you could use low-fat cream cheese), mayonnaise (you could use plain yogurt), mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. The gluten-free and vegetarian casserole bakes for about 10 minutes. That's it! This broccoli casserole recipe is one you'll want to add to your recipe box.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed until crisp-tender
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Freshly grated cheese melts better than pre-packaged shredded cheese, so if you can grate your own.
- Try this recipe with cauliflower instead of broccoli, or a combination of both.
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked broccoli and stir to combine. Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 26.6g
Saturated Fat: 14.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 11.9g
Dietary Fiber: 2.4g
Total Sugars: 2.8g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.