Marvelous Mediterranean Marinated Tomato & Radish Salad Recipe With Fresh Dill by 30Seconds Food
During summer, baskets of fresh-picked tomatoes are overflowing. Use some of those tomatoes by making this healthy Mediterranean marinated tomato and radish salad that's flavored with fresh dill.
This fresh Mediterranean recipe is fresh, healthy and super easy to make. All you'll need for this tomato salad is fresh large tomatoes, radishes, green onions, fresh chopped dill, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and dried oregano (use fresh if you have it!). Let the tomatoes and radishes marinate as long as you have time for so they soak up all those flavors.
Take this marvelous marinated tomato and radish salad to your summer potlucks, cookouts, family events or just serve it on a Tuesday for lunch or dinner. Or Wednesday, or Thursday... It's the perfect side dish.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- If you don't like radishes, substitute one large cucumber. If you don't like dill, try thyme, oregano or basil. Make it your own.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the tomatoes, radishes, green onions and dill in a large salad bowl. Toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Let the salad marinate as long as you can to develop the flavors.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.