2-Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe Could Seriously Change Your Life by 30Seconds Food
Pizza night just got more amazing. Not that there's anything wrong with store-bought pizza crust, but there's just something about homemade crust. And when it has just two simple ingredients, how can you go wrong on pizza night?
This easy homemade pizza dough recipe is pretty foolproof, and delicious. You have to try it! The simple low-sodium pizza crust is made with Greek yogurt and self-rising flour. Combine the two, knead for a few minutes, roll it out and top with your favorite pizza toppings like pepperoni, Italian sausage, shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, olives, red onions, cooked ground beef, sliced meatballs, Canadian bacon, spinach. Whatever!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes (10 minutes for prepared pizza)
Total Time: 10 minutes for dough
Servings: 8 (makes 2 medium pizzas or 1 extra large pizza)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- If you're good at making pizza dough, use your hands to stretch the dough instead of using a rolling pin.
- You can freeze the dough to use later.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the yogurt and flour, starting with 1 cup of the flour. Mix together. Keep adding flour until the dough stops sticking to your hands.
- Put the dough onto a floured work surface. Knead until smooth, about 5 minutes, adding more flour if needed.
- Use a rolling pin and roll out the dough.
- To make a pizza, add desired toppings and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 0.2g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 21.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
Total Sugars: 3.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.