Creamy 4-Ingredient Green Onion Dip Recipe Is Better Than the Mix Packet by 30Seconds Food
What's a get-together without creamy onion dip? Skip that prepackaged onion dip mix packet and whip up this easy homemade green onion dip recipe instead.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Keep the creamy onion dip in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with more chopped green onion before serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.