No-Stress 4-Ingredient Green Bean Casserole Recipe Is a Classic Thanksgiving Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
The Thanksgiving turkey takes hours to prep and bake. So you'll appreciate this four-ingredient green bean casserole recipe that's ready in about 30 minutes. Take that, turkey.
Green bean casserole is a must-make side dish recipe on Thanksgiving for many families. If someone asks you to make bring it, don't worry! This easy green bean casserole has minimal prep and is almost foolproof. To make this green bean casserole you will need canned green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, french fried onions and Worcestershire sauce, though that is optional.
Don't just serve this easy vegetable casserole on Thanksgiving or Christmas! This easy side dish goes well with pork, chicken, beef and lamb any day of the year.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) regular green beans or french-cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups french fried onions
- You can use regular-cut green beans or french-style green beans for this easy casserole.
- Save the leftovers to use on our Thanksgiving leftovers pizza recipe.
- For extra flavor, sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the green beans, soup, milk, a couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if using, 2/3 cup of the french fried onions and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes.
- Top with the remaining french fried onions and bake about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.9g
Saturated Fat: 7g
Total Carbohydrate: 14.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
Total Sugars: 2g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.