Easy Cinnamon Blueberry Pie Recipe Will Be a Thanksgiving Favorite by Donna John
Doing a lot of stress baking these days or just planning your Thanksgiving menu? We can relate. Baking therapy and the holidays call for this easy blueberry cinnamon pie recipe, ASAP. Your family will love this delicious blueberry pie with just a hint of cinnamon, and you'll love that you can whip up a fantastic dessert with very little effort.
To make this cinnamon blueberry pie recipe you will need just a few simple ingredients. Here is your shopping list: a pie crust, fresh or frozen blueberries, granulated sugar, quick-cooking tapioca, a lemon for juice, cinnamon and milk or nut milk.
Serve this fresh fruit pie for dessert with a cup of coffee or hot tea. Delish!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 8 (makes 1 pie)
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- 5 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoons granulated sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk or almond milk
- You can use bottled lemon juice, but squeeze your own fresh lemon juice if possible. Fresh is always best.
- Store any leftover pie in an airtight container.
Here’s how you make it:
- Put one of the pie crusts into a pie plate.
- Combine the blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into the crust.
- Top with the second pie crust. Flute and seal the edges. Cut a few slits in the top.
- Brush the crust with the milk. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. If crust browns too fast, cover the edges with foil or a pie crust shield.
- Cool pie about 2 hours before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.2g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrate: 39.9g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 22.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.