Easy 2-Ingredient Roasted Garlic Recipe Literally Melts In Your Mouth by Pamela Allen
Have you ever been served roasted garlic to spread on your bread at a restaurant? If so, you know how delicious it is (so much better than butter). But have you ever tried to make it at home? If not, you should. It's so easy!
Yes, roasted garlic is delicious, and this simple two-ingredient roasted garlic recipe literally melts in your mouth. Plus, garlic is an anti-inflammatory that has several health benefits, including boosting immunity.
Instead of butter, use roasted garlic as a condiment, a healthy appetizer spread, or add it to mashed potatoes, pasta or dressings. It’s so easy to make, and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Surprise your guests by serving roasted garlic with your dinner rolls instead of butter. They will be blown away (and no one needs to know how easy it is to make)!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 1 whole fresh garlic (known as a garlic bulb or head)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (more or less as needed, depending on size of garlic bulb)
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Squeeze and spread the roasted cloves of garlic on bread or use as an ingredient in your favorite dishes.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Here’s how you make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel away the papery outer layer of the garlic bulb.
- Cut off the top one-third of the garlic.
- Place garlic on an aluminum-foil lined baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over the garlic until completely covered.
- Roast upright in a covered baking pan for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately with bread, or use in recipes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 1.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
Total Sugars: 0.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.