4-Ingredient Pop-up Rolls Recipe: Beyond Quick & Easy Bread Roll Recipe by Donna John
Homemade bread you can whip up last minute any night of the week? Sounds like something that's too good to be true. But, it's not. Try this simple four-ingredient pop-up rolls recipe for dinner tonight. The consistency is denser than an average roll. These moist pop-up rolls love being slathered with butter.
Here are the four simple ingredients you need for these pop-up rolls: self-rising flour, milk, granulated sugar and mayonnaise. Stir together the ingredients, spoon into a muffin tin and bake for about 18 minutes. Quick and easy!
Serve these four-ingredient dinner bread rolls hot with fried chicken and drizzle on some honey, too. Amazing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 9
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- To reheat any leftover muffins later, simply pop them into the microwave for a few seconds.
- The number of muffins depends on how full you fill the muffin cups.
- These bread rolls are best eaten hot out of the oven.
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Fill eight to nine greased muffin cups about half full with batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.