How to Whiten Teeth Naturally: The Health Benefits of Oil Pulling & How to Do It by Jennison Grigsby
You may have heard about the ancient Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling, but may not think it is for you. Bacteria and viruses breed in our mouths. Oil pulling helps to remove them from your mouth, teeth and throat, improving your overall health and hygiene.
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Do you want fresher breath?
- Do you have sensitive teeth or gums?
- Do you want to detoxify your body?
- Do you want to reduce inflammation?
- Do you want to improve your overall health?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions below, it may be time to start. Grab a spoonful of organic coconut or sesame oil and start swishing. Here's how:
- Put about 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin coconut oil or sesame oil in your mouth.
- Swish it around for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spit it out.
- Brush your teeth.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.