Give Back This Holiday Season: 6 Simple Ways to Spread Christmas Cheer & Kindness by Dawn Taylor
- Walk along a street that has parking meters and load up several. Most of us have loose change in our pockets or purses. The gratitude of someone who ran late at an appointment will be huge. Parking tickets, especially in big cities, can be costly. Don’t assume people planned poorly – it doesn’t matter. We have all been there.
- Pay for the person behind you at the drive-thru. I have been on the receiving end of this gesture a few times, and it makes my day!
- Offer to babysit for a family who has a tight budget. Whether they just need a date night or have to get some shopping done without the kids, they will appreciate it more than you know!
- Put together some holiday tins or gift bags and fill them with delicious baked goods or packaged holiday treats and drop them off to select people in your neighborhood (or beyond) without telling them who it’s from. Attach a note saying “The Holiday Bandit was here!” Be creative and have fun with this! Get the kids involved.
- Put a dollar in the Salvation Army bucket, and/or ring the bell for them this season.
- Buy a Christmas tree angel from an organization that purchases gifts for needy families. You can choose the price range and items. These trees are everywhere, and what a joy to know a child will have gifts this year and you were a part of it.
The list can go on and on. The more we give to others, the better world we live in. What can you add to the list?
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.