DIY Easter Bunny Bags: Hop To It & Make This Easy Easter Craft With Your Kids by Donna John
Fill these adorable Easter bunny bags with candy or make a bunch and use them as decorations. Kids will love sharing their bunnies with friends and family. This easy Easter craft is a cinch to make.
Just basic craft supplies needed for this fun Easter craft: white paper craft bags, pink felt, white poster board or construction paper, a black marker, wiggle eyes, glue and scissors. Help your kids cut ears and a nose out of the felt and construction paper. Glue them onto the white craft bags, add wiggle eyes and draw on a mouth and whiskers with the black marker. Told you they were a cinch to make.
This fun Easter activity will become a family tradition!
- white paper craft bags
- pink felt
- white poster board or construction paper
- black marker
- wiggle eyes
- glue or glue stick
Here's how you make it:
- Cut two ears and a nose out of the pink felt.
- Cut two ears out of the poster board that are bigger than the pink felt ears.
- Glue the pink ears onto the white ears, and then glue the completed ear to the inside front of the bag.
- Glue on the nose and wiggle eyes.
- With the black marker, draw on a mouth and whiskers.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.