Healthy Toothbrush Tips: 5 Simple Steps to a Germ-free Toothbrush by Margaret Steck
We all know that taking care of our teeth starts with good brushing every day, but good brushing requires a germ-free brush. Keep your toothbrush germ-free with these tips:
- Do not share it with others.
- Store it upright in a stand, away from other toothbrush bristles, so that it has a chance to dry out between uses.
- Make sure to rinse the bristles out before and after each use.
- Use antibacterial mouthwash to soak your toothbrush with once a week.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months unless you’ve been sick with a cold or the flu, then you’ll want to replace it right away.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.