Juicy Rosemary Ribeye Steaks Recipe With Bourbon Maple Shallot Butter by Chef Gigi
Steak night just got a quick and easy upgrade! These quick rosemary-scented ribeye steaks are topped with a simple compound butter that adds so much flavor. This steak dinner is on the table in about 30 minutes.
To make these flavorful gluten-free steaks you will need just a few simple ingredients. Here is your shopping list: unsalted butter, shallots, bourbon, pure maple syrup, fresh parsley, salt and pepper, ribeye steaks, fresh rosemary and olive oil. The steaks cook in a skillet and are topped with a simple bourbon maple butter that you mix together.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 4 ribeye steaks, about 1-inch thick
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- olive oil
- Steak Knives
- Plastic Wrap
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil
- You may have to cook one or two steaks at a time, depending on the size of your skillet.
- Allow time for the steaks to rest so the juices don't release out of the meat when cutting. This makes for the juiciest steak!
- If you prefer, serve the steaks uncut topped with the butter.
Here's how to make it:
- To make the bourbon maple butter, to a small bowl, add butter, shallot, bourbon, maple syrup, parsley, salt and pepper. Using the back of a fork, combine the ingredients until they come together. Place a large piece of plastic wrap on a work surface and transfer the butter mixture to the center of the plastic wrap.
- Form butter into a rough log about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Roll the plastic wrap tightly around the butter to form a smooth log. Tightly twist ends of plastic wrap to close and place butter in freezer until firm, about 20 minutes. Cut butter into thin 1/4-inch slices before serving.
- Coat the steaks with olive oil using the rosemary sprig and season with salt and pepper. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat and lightly coat the pan with oil. Place steaks in the pan with the rosemary sprig and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side until an internal temperature registers 135 degrees F for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board, loosely tent with foil and allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the steak into 1/2-inch slices against the grain and arrange on a warmed platter. Place slices of bourbon-shallot butter to melt on top. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 54.7g
Saturated Fat: 29.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 6.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
Total Sugars: 4g
Vitamin D: 21mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.