Addictive 5-Ingredient Rocky Road Fudge Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
Fudge is pretty much a staple around the holidays. And fudge goes way beyond just chocolate! From golden caramel fudge to peanut butter fudge to vanilla fudge to Mexican milk fudge, your options are vast! This fudge candy recipe is no exception!
Rocky road fudge is a mixture of creamy chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts. While you may be familiar with rocky road ice cream, you may not have heard of this sweet recipe. Not only is it irresistible, it is super easy to make! This chocolate rocky road fudge recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. No joke!
This easy fudge recipe makes a 13x9-inch baking pan full. Be sure to share this delicious dessert with friends and family! It's the perfect fudge recipe for your holiday dessert table.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
Here's how to make it:
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil where it extends over the sides.
- Combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a sauce pot. Over low heat, cook until melted and smooth, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the peanuts and marshmallows into a large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill. Remove from the pan and cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.