Sweet Caramel Cinnamon Chex Mix Recipe Is Amazing Holiday Snacking by Donna John
It's time to start planning snacks for your holiday get-togethers. Sweet, loaded with cinnamon and crunchy, this easy caramel cinnamon snack mix recipe is totally addictive. You won't be able to stop eating it.
If you love cereal snack mixes, this is one you'll be sweet on! To make this easy cinnamon snack mix you will need Rice Chex, Corn Chex, brown sugar, butter, light corn syrup, granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. It's quick and easy to make.
Serve this sweet snack mix during holiday family get-togethers, while watching sports games or just as a sweet snack anytime. This cinnamon caramel mix also makes a great food gift for friends, family and teachers.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 1/2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Sometimes I will use just Rice Chex or Corn Chex instead of buying two boxes of cereal.
- Store the snack mix in an airtight container on the counter.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside. In a small pot, melt together the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Boil the mixture for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Put the cereal in a large bowl. Pour the caramel over the cereal and sprinkle in 3/4 of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet. Top with the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 5 minutes. Remove and cool before storing in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 2.7g
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 47g
Dietary Fiber: 9.7g
Total Sugars: 13.1g
Vitamin D: 2mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.