Easy Chocolate Coconut Drop Refrigerator Candy Recipe: Bet You Can’t Eat Just One for Dessert by Judy Thow
Who likes Mounds chocolate-covered coconut candy bars? All that chocolate and coconut is so delicious! If you agree, then you will love this easy dessert recipe. It's so impressive that I always make this recipe during the holidays, but it's so easy and fast that you can make it anytime you want something delicious to snack on.
This easy chocolate and coconut candy recipe is ready in only about 30 minutes and makes a unique addition to your homemade food gifts. I bet you can't just eat one of these chocolate coconut drop refrigerator candies. Seriously. Try it and let me know how that works out for you!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 25
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry instant milk
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 package (6 ounces) chocolate chips
Here's how you make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Add the water and vanilla.
- Add the powdered sugar and dry milk to the mixture about a 1/2 cup at a time. Mix well.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Place a teaspoon full of the coconut mixture on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Repeat until all candies are made.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Put a swirl of the chocolate on top of each piece of candy. Chill in the fridge.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.